Official position on XGRASS

Martin Ameskamp ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de
Thu Apr 28 02:43:03 EDT 1994

Hi everybody,

I've been following the discussions (here and on grassp) on the various
GRASS-GUI's and on and off people said things like 'now that work on XGRASS
has stopped'. Is that definite?
Could someone in the know comment on the 'official' position on a graphical
user interface to GRASS? tclgrass seems to be coming along nicely - is
that going to be 'official'?

Thanks in advance,  Martin

(who in the past has made two or three frustrating attempts to compile
XGRASS on various systems, all of which had Motif sources...)

--
Martin Ameskamp, Inst. f. Informatik I (Computing Dept.)
Kiel University, Olshausenstr. 40, 24118 Kiel, Germany
email: ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de