how do i read documents

Rica Saporta saporta at smokey.forestry.utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 4 13:32:33 EDT 1994

good day all,

first et me thank all of you who have answered my installation question
, thak you.

i have unloaded the installGuide.ps.Z file onto my machine but i am
not sure which compression package puts a Z onto the end of the file,
anyone?

also, we know that we can print out postscript files, but how do we edit
them?

thanks again in advance

rica

|  Rica Saporta  B.Sc.F     |                                              |
|  Faculty of Forestry      |           oo       "Elmo always              |
|  University of Toronto    |         w"()"w        watches traffic        |
|  33 Willcocks Street      |        W -==- W         when playing on      |
|  Toronto, Canada          |         "wwww"            the information    |
|  M5S 3B3                  |        w"    "w             superhighway"    |
|  (416) 978-6960           |                                              |
|     >>   saporta at smokey.forestry.utoronto.ca     <<                      |