Version 2.1 of the r.le programs on grass/incoming

rgp at abba rgp at abba
Mon Aug 8 19:30:13 EDT 1994

Bill,
    I have installed and compiled your latest version of the
    r.le programs but I have run into trouble with the WP5.2
    documentation file.We have tried to load this document
    into WP5.2 but it appears to be corrupted ie the top
    of the document seems to be missing and also some of the
    control codes come up 'UNKNOWN'.We can print a few pages
    but then WP5.2 crashes.
    It looks a little bit like corruption that can happen during
    a non binary file transfer.We downloaded using our normal
    Internet procedure and no errors occurred during decompression
    or tar archive extraction.The postscript files also seem
    to be out of sorts.
    Can you help us ? You are in Australia and so are we.
    Will you be coming to Melbourne ? I would be interested
    to meet with you and buy you lunch if you are.
    regards
        Rod Paterson
        Aberfoyle Resources Ltd
        Phone: 61-3-8822226