dem for Australia

George Taylor oregon at chaos.ATS.ORST.EDU
Fri Aug 12 11:02:33 EDT 1994

Simon,

There is indeed a newer 5' global coverage available from NGDC.  The
contact is Lee Row.  His phone is 303-4976764, and his email is
lwr at mail.ngdc.noaa.gov.  I believe he may still be on vacation.

Wayne Gibson
Oregon State University