NON-GIS: Holliday Spirit Anyone?

Eric Lambert lambert at gis.uiuc.edu
Tue Dec 13 11:34:27 EST 1994

Please excuse the non-gis nature of this post.  I hope the holliday spirit
will allow you all to forgive this exception.  It sounds like a very
simple worthwile contribution we can all make.  For those on the grassu-list,
please excuse the double post.

Thanks.

-Eric Lambert

Eric Lambert
ENE Division	         	OR		GIS Labratory/Geography
P.O. Box 9005					318 Davenport Hall
Champaign, IL 61826-9005			Urbana, IL 61801

E-mail:lambert at gis.uiuc.edu			Lab#: (217) 333-5919
WWW: http://ice.gis.uiuc.edu/LAESA/lambert/lambert.html

----- Begin Included Message -----