connecticut state plane

Jim Klein lkla at netcom.com
Thu Dec 15 21:07:18 EST 1994

I need to project some raster analyses developed in a location set up
in :UTM zone 18 to Connecticut State Plane so that the analyses I am
developing using GRASS4.1 can be viewed as an image file using Arc View
along with vector files that are available from the Connecticut DEP (as
Arc Coverages) .  Not being an expert in geographic projections, is this
possible in grass or is there some other way to project to Connecticut
State Plane -- If this is possible it will be a much more affordable
method of integrating existing ARC coverages with GRASS raster analyses.

Thanks for any help on this

Jim Klein
lkla at netcom.com
703-739-0972