Downloading GRASS

Bernd HEBEL STUD0066 at edv1.boku.ac.at
Fri Dec 16 11:22:27 EST 1994

Hi there,

This may well be a very FAQ, excuse me! But I do have to pose it here
as I do not have any other source of information.

I would like to download the GRASS program using telnet or any similar
utility in order to apply it on a Hewlett Packard workstation. Which
Internet Address and which login and password do I have to use and
what else do I have to pay attention to?

In advance, I thank you very much for your help!

Greetings from Austria, merry x-mas and a happy new one!

regards, Bernd