Mitasova spline technique

Jimmy Sarvinis sarvinis at me.utoronto.ca
Fri Dec 16 04:31:43 EST 1994

Dear Sir/Madam:

   I am a mechanical engineering student at the University of Toronto, Canada.
My senior year thesis project deals with the modeling of atmospheric air flow
over complex terrain.  The completely regularized spline technique of Mitasova, et al has been brought to our attention as a possible candidate for use in the  surface modeling portion of our model.  We would like to use the technique to   compare its accuracy to that of other surface modeling methods.

   I believe the program is included in the Grass Package as the command

    "s.surf.tps" .

    We would like to know how to go about accessing the files required to run   this program and are wondering if this is possible without downloading the
entire package.  Any information you could provide would be most appreciated.

                       Thank You,

                       Jimmy Sarvinis