Questions about GRASS

Simon Cox s.cox at dem.csiro.au
Tue Dec 20 19:36:47 EST 1994

A point of netiquette:  when posting to the GRASS mailing list, a Subject
field "Questions about GRASS" is next to useless.  Please try to use the
Subject field in a way that is explicit and useful.  Typically I (and I'm
sure many others) will delete any message with an uninformative Subject
without even bothering to read it.

____
Dr Simon Cox                          __  \
CSIRO Exploration & Mining         ,~'  L_|\    Australian
39 Fairway, PO Box 437,         ;-'         \   Geodynamics
Nedlands, WA  6009  Australia   (            \  Cooperative
      Phone +61 9 389 8421      +    ___     /  Research
      Fax   +61 9 389 1906       L~~'   "\__/   Centre
s.cox at dem.csiro.au                         7