r.basins programmes

Richard Beecham beecham at aerg.canberra.edu.au
Tue Feb 1 12:02:36 EST 1994

Roger

I was after these for a while also. r.watershed is in the current release
and should have been compiled with the rest.  Some of the related programs
were not included.  r.water.outlet has been put in grass/incoming.  As for
the rest, I also got a message from Chuck Ehlschlaeger that they are
located on zorro at:/export/home/zorro/chuck/r.water.new/.  As for the
ftp number I think we need to have the people over at CERL put them over
to moon.