r.proj

Greg Koerper greg at dubious.cor2.epa.gov
Tue Feb 1 15:59:32 EST 1994

Srin,

I wanted to breifly mention your r.proj program in an article in GRASSClippings.
But I was NOT able to enter the anonymous ftp server brcsun1.tamu.edu.
It accepted anonymous as a login, but failed to accept my email address for
a password:

ftp brcsun1.tamu.edu
Connected to brcsun1.tamu.edu.
220 brcsun1 FTP server (UNIX(r) System V Release 4.0) ready.
Name (brcsun1.tamu.edu:greg): anonymous
331 Guest login ok, send ident as password.
Password:
550 Can't set guest privileges.
Login failed.

What should I tell readers about obtaining your code?

greg

Greg Koerper                            Internet: greg at heart.cor.epa.gov
ManTech Environmental Technology, Inc.
US EPA Environmental Research Lab	voice:	(503) 754-4490
200 SW 35th St., JSB                    fax:    (503) 754-4338
Corvallis, OR   97333

"Too much of our discussion here, I am afraid, has dealt with proposals for
man's exercising control over nature without reference to the kind of control
he must exercise over himself." -- L. Mumford