Lines in the vector file

Chris Rewerts rewerts at osiris.cso.uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 2 06:15:17 EST 1994

In info.grass.user you write:

>Is there any easy way to remove bulk of unlabeled lines?

>Srinivasan
>srin at brcsun0.tamu.edu

I remember using the rim database programs to do this.
As I recall, rim doesn't recognize unlabeled lines, so
it was a simple matter of getting rim to read in the
map, then write it out again.

Meanwhile, this may be a solution that is way too
involved for what you need to do. I was also using
rim to perform other circus acts at that time, and
removing unlabeled lines was just an added feature.
(I was importing dlg files to grass vect).

My memory of the operations are in the form of the
shell scripts I used to do this. If you want, I can
mail the ugly mongrels to you, but I am guessing there
will be better solutions posted...

Chris   (rewerts at zorro.cecer.army.mil)