how to get grass 'contributed' programs

Lawrence Houston houston at norton.geog.mcgill.ca
Wed Feb 2 11:39:58 EST 1994

On Tue, 1 Feb 1994, Jerry A. Griffith wrote:

> I'm trying to get the r.le contributed program for grass.  How do I
> get to the contributed files from the GRASS ftp server?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Jerry:

Look for rle205README, rle205exe.tar.Z (sun4 binaries for GRASS 4.0 under
SunOS 4.1.3) & rle205src.tar.Z (source code) in GRASS's "incoming"
Directory on CERL's FTP Server max.cecer.army.mil.  The author had
uploaded them in November following interest shown on this List.

Lawrence Houston  -  (houston at norton.geog.mcgill.ca)