HP DRIVER

Garth Tier Garth.Tier at its.csiro.au
Thu Feb 3 14:41:25 EST 1994

Javier writes..
> Anybody knows where could I find a GRASS driver for a HP Desjeck 500C printer.
> I could use the same erdas driver printer, if anybody knows.
>
> 				Thanks, Javier
> 			E.T.S.Ingenieros agronomos.
> 			Servicio Centralizado de Informacisn de territorio
> 			Universidad de Csrdoba
> 			ESPAQA.

I have written a driver for my HP Deskjet 550c printer.  It works quite
well except for the fact that it cannot print on continuous paper.
As I understand it the 500c is the same except that it can only use
one ink cartridge at a time.  I don't think that will be a problem.

If there are others interested in this perhaps I should put it on the
moon.

Let me know.

--
Garth Tier, Centre for Arid Zone Research,
CSIRO Division of Wildlife & Ecology,
Email tie013 at its.csiro.au