XKeysymDB.motif

Jim Nolan jim%sar_ws at sun14.fb4.noaa.gov
Tue Feb 8 10:58:44 EST 1994

Mr Eric Tran has asked me to pass along the following question:

when I run xgrass4.1 binary from CERL on SUNOS 4.1.3 and these errors always come up.
Can anybody tell me what these errors mean and how do I get rid of them ?
I did get XKeysymDB.motif from CERL but no help at all !!

Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfEndLine
Warning: ... found while parsing ' Ctrl <Key>osfEndLine:                ListEndData()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfEndLine
Warning: ... found while parsing ' <Key>osfEndLine:             ListEndLine()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfPageUp
Warning: ... found while parsing ' Ctrl <Key>osfPageUp:         ListLeftPage()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfPageUp
Warning: ... found while parsing ' ~Ctrl <Key>osfPageUp:                ListPrevPage()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfPageDown
Warning: ... found while parsing ' Ctrl <Key>osfPageDown:               ListRightPage()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfPageDown
Warning: ... found while parsing ' ~Ctrl <Key>osfPageDown:      ListNextPage()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfSelect
Warning: ... found while parsing ' ~Shift <KeyDown>osfSelect:   ListKbdBeginSelect()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfSelect
Warning: ... found while parsing ' ~Shift <KeyUp>osfSelect:     ListKbdEndSelect()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfSelect
Warning: ... found while parsing ' ~Ctrl Shift <KeyDown>osfSelect: ListKbdBeginExtend()'
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfSelect
Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysym name: osfEndLine
Warning: ... found while parsing ' Ctrl <Key>osfEndLine:                ListEndData()'

Eric