r.water.outlet

J.M. Ruiz jruiz at gea.cedex.es
Wed Feb 9 09:13:43 EST 1994

> Dear Grass-users,
> the manual of r.water.outlet makes reference to "r.water.accum" and "r.water.swa
> le" to ease the exact location of the outlet point of the basin.
> Also, r.water.aspect and r.water.basin are named.
> Anyone knows where I could get those programmes?
>
> thanks!
>
> roger chenevey
> dept. of hydarulic engineering
> royal institute of technology
> stockholm - sweden
> fax #46 8 208946
> e:mail rogche at ce.kth.se

Hello Roger,

The same thing i asked two weeks ago and nobody told me about these other
programs different to r.water.outlet. If you hear something, please tell me

Juan

Juan M. Ruiz
Centro de Estudios Hidrograficos (CEDEX)
Paseo Bajo de la Virgen del Puerto 3, planta 3
28005 Madrid, SPAIN

Telephone: 335.79.51
Fax: 335.79.22
e-mail: jruiz at gea.cedex.es