XKeysymDB file

Ken Sibley ksibley at ncg.scs.ag.gov
Thu Feb 10 13:13:56 EST 1994

This is a message I posted a few weeks ago.  Please forgive all of the
header info, but I had to pull it out of a saved list.  I think the
information still applys to what you are asking.  If this is not enough
info then you should check the grassu archives as this topics has been
tossed around a lot during the months of Jan/Feb 94.

Ken Sibley
USDA-SCS
ksibley at ncg.scs.ag.gov