s.surf.kriging ??

James Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Fri Feb 11 11:59:24 EST 1994

Martin Ameskamp (ma at informatik.uni-kiel.d400.de) writes on 11 Feb 94:
>(chris at mqmet.cic.mq.edu.au):

>> The new and improved, semistable version of s.surf.krig is now available
>> on our ftp site:

>The ftp site mentioned contains no such thing and Chris said in his message
>that he would be moving to James Cook University (wherever that may be) in
>March. Does anyone know anything about that program?

it has been sitting in a dark corner of my home directory for a while.
Last year I did a lot of work on s.semivar and intended to fix
s.surf.krig (it has some copyrighted functions that need to be
replaced with public domain ones), but I haven't quite gotten to it
yet.

If anyone wants to take this on, get with me off line.

--Darrell

James Darrell McCauley, Purdue Univ, West Lafayette, IN 47907-1146, USA
mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu, mccauley%ecn at purccvm.bitnet, pur-ee!mccauley
** will finish PhD/engr in 9/94 - need job. inquiries welcome (no hh, plz) **