Plotter Drivers

Malcolm Williamson malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Thu Feb 17 10:41:07 EST 1994

PK,
the solution is to use mapgen with the MAPGEN Interface, supplied under
src.related. It has many plotter drivers, and is oriented to vector output
(raster maps are converted to vector polygons in mapgen).

--
Malcolm D. Williamson - Research Assistant       E-mail: malcolm at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-6159