v.in.arc label-text file

Oliver Weatherbee oliver at earthview.cms.udel.edu
Thu Feb 24 18:05:31 EST 1994

I'm having trouble bringing over some arc/info files, specifically the
attribute data. From the manual pages, I assume that this data is expected
to come from a specified LABEL-TEXT file which can supposedly be generated
by using the "ARC/INFO Display command".  Could someone provide any insight
into how I can import the attribute data along with the line and point data.

FYI, I am bringing in polygon data but as far as I can tell I have to do
ungenerate to line AND ungenerate point, rather than a single ungenerate
poly file.

Thanks,

  Oliver Weatherbee
   oliver at earthview.cms.udel.edu