v.digit driver?

Doug Hersh dhersh at lupine.mbl.edu
Sat Feb 26 18:27:00 EST 1994

I am trying to use v.digit without a tablet to correct a map.  I
am using grass4.0

When running v.digit, I selected (none) as my device, but found
get the error message that there is no directory for such a driver:
/usr2/local/grass4.0/etc/dig_drivers/none/digit: not found

True enough, the only directory I have off of the dig_drivers directory
is calcomp.

Where can I find the drivers to run v.digit with no tablet?  I've poked
around on the moon but didn't come up with anything.

I would install 4.1 if I had the time, but I need to get some work done
in a hurry.

Thanks in advance for the help