RS and GIS Research

John Del Ferro johnd at nap61.nap-wc.usace.army.mil
Mon Jan 3 09:26:05 EST 1994

Joao,
You recently posted a message on the GRASSU list about projects you are
working on.  I am very interested in integrating TIME SERIES Datatbases
with GRASS as well.

I tried mail directly to you, but it just won't go, so I'm posting
it here...hope you see it!
What Time Series Database are you using...what different time series
databases are there?  The only one I'me familiar with is
the HEC's DSS database, a FORTRAN subroutine based user interface.
I'd like to find something that is a little more standard.
So, let me know what you are using and how far along you are!
John
JOHN DEL FERRO                     |      Philadelphia District
tel: 215-656-6690                  |   U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
johnd at nap61.nap-wc.usace.army.mil  |