d.rast.edit

George Taylor oregon at chaos.ATS.ORST.EDU
Mon Jan 3 19:35:23 EST 1994

Does anyone have experience with d.rast.edit.

I've tried to edit a raster file but have only been
successful by setting the region (using g.region) to
the region defined by a raster layer and not attempting
a "zoom" operation from within d.rast.edit.  If I "zoom" from
within d.rast.edit the program stops with the error

ERROR: current window resolution does not match cell layer's
resolution

Here are the steps :

1) g.region rast=tf_3
2) d.erase
3) d.rast tf_3
4) d.rast.edit
  use the zoom option, and then edit option

ERROR: current window resolution does not match cell layer's
resolution

Can anyone offer some suggestions?

Wayne Gibson
Oregon State University