site operations

Simon Cox simon at artemis.earth.monash.edu.au
Wed Jan 5 13:12:06 EST 1994

I have some site lists that I want to use in GRASS.
Getting them in is not a problem, but then it looks
like you are on your own.  Are there any buffering/masking
operators for site data, or do you have to convert to rasters
using s.menu?

And, how to cope with multiple attributes for each site?
It looks like this needs multiple site lists?  Am I right?
Last time I tried to get rim and s.db.rim working I wasted
a few days with no reward.  What do other people do?

Simon Cox

----
      __  L     Dr Simon Cox
   ,~'  L_|\    VIEPS Department of Earth Sciences,
,-'         \   Monash University, Clayton Vic 3168
(            \  Australia
\    ___     /          Phone +61 3 905 5762
 L,~'   "\_x/           Fax   +61 3 905 5062
           u    simon at artemis.earth.monash.edu.au