quadrat count indices: program now ready

Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Tue Jan 11 02:17:19 EST 1994

I made it over to the library today and checked Ripley's
_Spatial Statistics_. He has an additional factor of
n before the summation in the numerator. Adding this,
I think that the answers are now correct (I've contacted
Noel about the potential error).

It's available now as
pasture.ecn.purdue.edu:pub/mccauley/grass/s.qcount.tar.gz
There's a tutorial along with the man page and source.
Enjoy.

BTW, anyone have a copy of Ripley's _Spatial Statistics_
that they're willing to sell me?

--Darrell