digitizing

Jean Boivin Jean_Boivin at inrs-urb.uquebec.ca
Thu Jan 13 08:40:48 EST 1994

> . | 	We are wanting to have the capability to digitize from
> . | charts using grass. We currently have no digitizer.
> 		Could anyone familiar with both digitizers and grass let us know what
> 		options are available. Pricing and ease of use information (plus the
> 		availability of a grass driver for the digitizer) are appreciated.
>
> . | 	thanks,
> . |
> . | 		gordie Swartzman

I have just install our new Altek digitizer (AC-31) with GRASS, and it's
working fine. The price is $2500 (canadian) ($2000 US) without the base.
The nice thing about this one is that it can emulate 28 other digitizer!

Also included a list of configuration for different software
among them, GRASS is listed... and the driver is already with
the grass code.

Jean.
--
	       		| Jean Boivin                 |