Can grass work on pc's?

ray at zoro.cts.com ray at zoro.cts.com
Thu Jan 13 16:45:09 EST 1994

> Hello grassusers,
>
> 	I currently have grass working on my sparc10, but a
> friend of mine would like to use grass on his own system.
> He would like to know if grass will work on a pc and
> what would be the requirements if it did.

Get Linux from sunsite.unm.edu or any other ftp site which
has it and you are set.  You'll need a lot of disk space and
memory (who doesn't now a days ;-) but once set you'll be
suprised how well it works, Xfree and all the nice stuff for
nothing!

 ___   ___
(  ,) / __)  Ray Shapouri				 Internet:
 )  \ \__ \  Shapouri & Associates		  ray at zoro.cts.com
(_)\_)(___/  Escondido, California		    (619) 746-4477