lines, too. (Re: Polygons into GRASS)

Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Wed Jan 19 13:34:51 EST 1994

Rick Thompson (rick at cast.uark.edu) writes on 19 Jan 94:
>Hello!
>  v.alabel will do the trick for labelling the polygons either incrementally
>or not. Check the docs, it's good. Rick

this must have been what I hacked for bulk labelling lines,
pasture.ecn.purdue.edu:pub/mccauley/grass/v.llabel.tar.gz.
(I had forgotten - it was a five minute project).

>> > 1.  Is there any way to bulk label polygons within GRASS (much like bulk
>> > labeling of lines within v.digit)?

Is there sufficient need for a non-interactive version of this
(like v.llabel)? If so, I'll put it on moon when I get around
to contributing all of the rest of my tool box.

--Darrell