image processing- i.composite?

T.W.CHARNOCK CHARNOTW at charlie.aston.ac.uk
Thu Jan 20 12:12:44 EST 1994

Hi

I'm trying to use the GRASS image processing facilities on some
landsat data.  But I am unable to produce a satisifactory composite
image.  Have have tried using i.composite and i.colors.  Both the
images produced are far too dark with only the clouds showing as
white patches.  As both of these operations start I get the the
message:
WARNING: histogram file missing (or something like)

i.colors should be interactive but it would operate for me other than to
resize the image and swap bands.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong

cheers

Tom Charnock