Help with MAPGEN

garvinc at sill-emh.army.mil (Chris D Garvin) GARVINC at SILL-EMH.ARMY.MIL
Wed Jan 26 12:45:52 EST 1994

We at Ft Sill are just now trying to get our HP Plotter to plot output from
GRASS. I am having a problem with the plot cutting the west quarter of my
plots off. As I am a new user of MAPGEN I'm sure I am doing something really
easy to fix, but I can't figure it out.

I am using a simple vector file as my test plot that outlines or hunting
areas.

  I converted it with dig.to.geo for use in MAPGEN and made the map definition
as the manual requests. Further, when I do a show.sh, it shows the entire area
I wish to plot on the screen. I am very confused and would appreciate anyone
who could help me, and maybe act as my point of contact, at least initially,
for problems.

You may contact me directly on the INTERNET or through the GRASSnet. You may
also call me direct, which I would appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

Chris D Garvin
Ft Sill Natural Resources
(405) 442-3314/6174