shrinking and twisting screen

wadada AGYEI at net2.eos.uoguelph.ca
Mon Jan 31 08:54:59 EST 1994

Good day all,
This is too technical to report here, all the same I still feel some
of you might have experienced such problems to offer some help. For
the past four weeks, my screen SHRINKS and TWISTS in the course of my
working sessions. At times all the characters blow up very big on the
screen resulting in very small part of text on the screen. When this
happens and I turn the monitor power on and off, everything comes to
normal. I am still capable of working alright and don't loose
anything when it happens only that it the screen appears very nasty
and undesirable. This problem occurs in DOS,WINDOWS,and UNIX.

This problem occurs so often in the course of my working hours that I
can't hang on for so long. I took the whole system back to the
company and was tested for seventy two hours but this problem never
happened. I was therefore convinced that all was over but immediately
I brought it home and started working, it come up again! This has
made me conclude that it might not be a technical problem but
environmental. I am still looking round for cure but I will
appreciate it if any of you can be of any help.

Thanks in advance
eugene
                   e-mail: agyei at net2.eos.uoguelph.ca