ps files

George Taylor oregon at chaos.ATS.ORST.EDU
Fri Jul 1 11:35:22 EDT 1994

IslandDraw will do the trick.  I've used it to manipulate
the output from ps.map.  We are using it on SUNS's.  The
file is read in as EPS and I save as regular postscript.
It is sent to a Tektronix Phaser II printer with the UNIX
"lpr" command.

Wayne Gibson
Oregon State University