ps.map colors

M.R. Lassche lasm at geo.vu.nl
Mon Jul 11 07:57:30 EDT 1994

To everyone who has ever worked with ps.map

I want to make a postscript file with ps.map of a raster map and the legend of this map. When I run ps.map, the legend is in color but my map appears in greyscale. I used ghostview and pageview for display of the postscript file. The ps.map script I used is as follows

--------begin---------

rast land-water
scale 1:100
colortable y
  end
end

Does anybody knows what may be the cause of this problem.

Thanks in advance

*             Ronnie Lassche                  *
*       Department of earth sciences          *
*              Free University                *
*                 Amsterdam                   *
*               lasm at geo.vu.nl                *