Still trouble w/ Solaris

George Taylor oregon at chaos.ATS.ORST.EDU
Mon Jul 18 11:34:47 EDT 1994

If it's fifos you need then the following will generate them for you.
(At least it works under SUN OS 4.1.3)
I lost mine too when using a tar file to place GRASS on a new disk
and the following was extracted from the GISGEN.sh script.  Run under
the Bourne shell with the account that GRASS was created from.

Wayne Gibson
Oregon State University

for i in a b
do