length of roads in an area

Rick Thompson rick at cast.uark.edu
Mon Jul 18 15:16:08 EDT 1994

Hi, Eric.
  I have a script called r.length that takes into account vertical/horizontal
cells versus diagonal cells and their lengths and calculates their distances.
Accuracy is dependent on cell resolution- the lower the better. Let me know if
you're interested in it. Rick

Rick Thompson-   Research Assistant           E-mail: rick at cast.uark.edu
Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies      Telephone: (501) 575-5736
Ozark Hall Rm. 12                             Fax: 575-3846
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701