r.clump

Eric Lambert lambert at gis.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 28 10:42:27 EDT 1994

Hello,

I will be using r.clump in a current project.  In reading the
man page, I noticed it only does a 4-neighbor clump (diagonals are not
considered). I am wondering if you can tell me if there is another program
which will do the same thing as r.clump, but will do an 8-neighbor clumping,
including diagonals.  If such a program does not exist, perhaps someone could
point me in the right direction in altering the current program to do what I
want it to...I may not be alone in wanting this.

Thanks a lot.

-Eric

Eric Lambert
ENE Division	         	OR		GIS Labratory/Geography
P.O. Box 9005					318 Davenport Hall
Champaign, IL 61826-9005			Urbana, IL 61801

E-mail:lambert at gis.uiuc.edu			Lab#: (217) 333-5919