store wind

martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl
Fri Jun 3 05:00:31 EDT 1994

I think JD McCauley misunderstood (deliberately?) that Liu wanted the
window boundaries drawn. If I'm not mistaken somebody has already written
a script or program to do this. If not, you can use the output of the
`g.region -p' command to create a `d.mapgraph' script quite easily.

P. Martijn van Leusen

Institute of Prehistory, University of Amsterdam
martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl