No more zipcode boundaries please!!!

Simon Cox s.cox at dem.csiro.au
Wed Jun 8 21:15:52 EDT 1994

>I am having trouble extracting zipcode boundaries from the tiger census
>line files.  I extract the files matching the cfcc code F50 which is supposed
>
> etc

I have now received this message NINE times.  Can someone turn it off, please?

____
Dr Simon Cox                             __  L
CSIRO Div. Exploration & Mining       ,~'  L_|\       Australian
39 Fairway, PO Box 437,            ,-'         \      Geodynamics
Nedlands, WA  6009,  Australia     (            \     Cooperative
      Phone +61 9 389 8421         X    ___     /     Research
      Fax   +61 9 389 1906          L,~'   "\__/      Centre
s.cox at dem.csiro.au                            v