APOLOGIES zipcodes

Jill Schuler jschuler at ncg.scs.ag.gov
Fri Jun 10 12:02:49 EDT 1994

The Following Message is posted for Oliver.

%%%From oliver at earthview.cms.udel.edu Fri Jun 10 10:53:04 1994
%%%Date: Fri, 10 Jun 94 11:55:14 EDT
%%%From: oliver at earthview.cms.udel.edu (Oliver Weatherbee)
%%%To: jschuler at ncg.scs.ag.gov
%%%Subject: Re: APOLOGIES zipcodes
%%%
%%%
%%%Thanks.
%%%
%%%How about one more favor. Below is a copy of a message I just recieved from
%%%the people at cecer.army.mil. Could you post it as a possible explanation
%%%for the recent rash of "zip code" postings?
%%%
%%%Thanks.
%%%
%%%