Grass-Oracle Link

martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl
Tue Jun 14 12:11:42 EDT 1994

Hi,
	We're trying to get the Grass-Oracle link to work at our site
with the code taken from grass/incoming. We encounter problems when we
try to use `d.site.ora' and `d.what.s.ora' - apparently the query is put
correctly to Oracle, but the site-list that is generated contains
incorrect information, like this:
	0|0|
	0|0|
	1|0|
	INF|0|
etc. We haven't yet been able to display any selection in the monitor, or
use the mouse to query a map. If anyone has experience in installing the
link and in getting the *.ora programs to work, could they contact us?

P. Martijn van Leusen
Institute of Prehistory, University of Amsterdam   martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl