GRASS and river classification

James Darrell McCauley mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu
Fri Jun 17 06:56:16 EDT 1994

[followups (from now on :) to grassp]

James Darrell McCauley (mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu) writes on 17 Jun 94:
>Regarding the second task, plotting, I'll give the quick and dirty
>solution then propose something more sweeping.

oops - getting use to new key-bindings - I seem to have deleted both
before the message was sent. To summarize:

The former was to label each line (not area) & create d.vect.nra:

         linecolor=V2_line_att(&P_map, line++);
         if (linecolor<=4 && linecolor>0)
           R_standard_color(linecolor);
         else
           R_standard_color(WHITE);

The latter was for someone to implement:

  $LOCATION/
    dig_color/
      mapname/
        lines
        points
        areas

with changes to d.vect.

d.vect.cat was an alternative to creating color tables.

--Darrell