tutorials

CSCI2662 at CL.UH.EDU CSCI2662 at CL.UH.EDU
Thu Jun 23 21:52:50 EDT 1994

	Hi. I am a Graduate Student working on GRASS. I began like you
this summer and am facing the same problem faced by you. I too am
currently working on the data structure of GRASS. You best bet is to
look into the FTP site in moon.cecer mil. If you don't have any info on this
lemme know. But in there there are tutorial. The programmers manual (which is
incedently 300+ pages) have the data structures. At least it is supposed to
have them. I down loaded them yesterday and didn't have time to read it yet.

	Anyway my advice to you is to play around with the software. I don't
know how far you have progreesed but at the present all I can do is to get
spearfish images on the screen and even edit them to a certain degree.
	If you have not got that far let me know and I'll help you. If you
have got beyond this point please help me.
Thanks
Shameek
E mail address : csci2662 at cl.uh.edu or simply use the return option.