v.digit

John Nugent ng240 at ursus.pnl.gov
Fri Jun 24 18:53:20 EDT 1994

Grass-users,

We're having a digitizing problem and were wondering if anyone has
experienced the same problem. We're using v.digit4.1 and an Altek
AC31 digitizer.  When we're in stream mode, our line has the general
shape of the line we are tracing but it is squiggly and often loops
over itself.  We ran a diagnostic test on our digitizer and found no
problems. We also increased the number of pts./sec. from 2 to 20 but
that did'nt seem to help.  The problem must be in v.digit4.1 or the
digitizer puck.  Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

John Nugent