your mail

martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl
Thu Jun 30 04:42:33 EDT 1994

The problem described here can be solved in two ways: one is to calculate
the pixel size from the scales of the original photograph and the scan
and the resolution of the scan, the other is to rectify the photographs
so they are georeferenced, then see what the cell size is with the
g.region command.

P. Martijn van Leusen
Institute of Prehistory, University of Amsterdam   martijn at scanner.frw.uva.nl