Grass & Hydrology

Andrea Giacomelli andreag at idra1.iar.polimi.it
Thu Mar 3 15:48:55 EST 1994

Hi, I would just appreciate if somebody who is currently
working on GRASS for hydrologic applications could give me
a list of the programs that are outside the 'standard' GRASS
reference and that focus on hydrological analysis.
I have seen at least a couple of them announced from time to time, and I
kept some of the mails when I saw
new programs being contributed, but I would like to be sure
to have a fairly comprehensive list.

                                            Thank you

                                            Andrea Giacomelli
                                            DIIAR Politecnico di Milano