Splus Interface to GRASS

Gordie Swartzman gordie at apl.washington.edu
Tue Mar 8 11:38:19 EST 1994

Hi Tom,
	There are some site functions that can transfer data from S into grass and
vice versa. Also, Keith Kerr (keith at apl.washington.edu) developed a menu driven
interface in xgen to integrate S with Grass functionality. I think it had
histogram painting (click on a histogram bar and the location will highlight
on the grass display) and scatterplot brushing (click on a point in a scatterplot and its location will highlight on the map). Maybe you can get keith to send
you a copy. I know it was not tested enough in a generic environment to add
it to grass support.
		gordie