bore hole records?

Simon Cox simon at artemis.earth.monash.edu.au
Tue Mar 15 22:53:26 EST 1994

You might want to check out Darrell McCauley's proposal for
upgrading the sites format.

> A draft of the paper that I'll be presenting in Reston on the proposed
> new site format is in
> pasture.ecn.purdue.edu:pub/mccauley/papers/reston94.ps.gz
> Maybe those interested can get together with me there.
>
> --Darrell
> James Darrell McCauley, Purdue Univ, West Lafayette, IN 47907-1146, USA
> mccauley at ecn.purdue.edu, mccauley%ecn at purccvm.bitnet, pur-ee!mccauley
> ** will finish PhD/engr in 9/94 - need job. inquiries welcome (no hh, plz) **

However, to use this, you will EITHER have to decide in advance what is the
maximum number of measurements at each location, and store each borehole
as a single site, OR store each depth as a separate site (he supports
x,y,z locations)

Simon

----
      __  L     Dr Simon Cox
   ,~'  L_|\    VIEPS Department of Earth Sciences,
,-'         \   Monash University, Clayton Vic 3168
(   soon     \  Australia
X<~~~~~~~~~  /          Phone +61 3 905 5762
 L,~'   "\_x/           Fax   +61 3 905 5062
           u    simon at artemis.earth.monash.edu.au