Trying to compile tcl/tk

John Del Ferro johnd at nap61.nap-wc.usace.army.mil
Wed Mar 16 15:21:04 EST 1994

I am trying to compile tcl/tk on my CDC 4330. I followed all
the instructions and it is almost working! But........

In the file tclUnixAZ.c  I get the errors:

cfe: Error: tclUnixAZ.c line 1807: storage size for 'start' isn't known.

I get similar error for line 1808.  the lines are as follows:

1807:   struct timeval start, stop;
1808:   struct timezone tz;

Anybody know what's up, and how to fix it?  I'm not great at debugging
C code, but I can make some modifications if you tell me what to do!

Thanks in advance.