CELL -> ppm, pt 2

Neel Smith nsmith at bruin.bowdoin.edu
Tue Mar 22 12:31:08 EST 1994

Thanks to Malcolm Williamson and Bill Brown for pointing me at the
easy answer of using r.out.tiff or r.out.ppm -- exactly what I
wanted.

But I still have one minor problem:  when I create a CELL monitor, and
stop it, the raster D_cell comes out in an impossible projection
and before I can run one of these routines on it, I have to set
the projection of the raster to something r.out.pmm will recognize.
I'm trying to do this within a script for automating production of
some GIF files, so I want to avoid interactively fixing this with
r.support -- is there a better way to do this?  Am I doing something
wrong in creating the CELL monitor?

Neel Smith
nsmith at abacus.bates.edu