Sample Xgen scripts

Gerald I. Evenden gie at charon.er.usgs.gov
Tue Mar 22 20:11:59 EST 1994

>Date: Tue, 22 Mar 94 11:16:21 PST
>From: brandy at lewis.enrd (Brandy Riche)
>Sender: grass-lists-owner at max.cecer.army.mil
>To: cerl!max!grassu-list
>Subject: Re: Sample Xgen scripts
>

>>>I'm trying to put together some GRASS demos that I want to package into
>>>an
>>>Xgen script. If you have sample scripts that you don't mind parting with,
>>>could you email them (or their locations) to me? Hopefully the learning
>>>curve won't prov eto steep for me that way....
>
>>>Thanks in advance!
>
>>>Martijn van Leusen
>
>Martijn:
>
>Attached is an Xgen script that three GIS users at Fort Lewis, WA co-wrote
>to demo a few of our applications of GRASS.  This was also shown at the
	etc, etc.

>Good Luck!
>
>Brandy Riche
>Fort Lewis, WA
>lewis!brandy at cerl.cecer.army.mil
>
>begin 600 xgen.demo.new
>M9F]N=#HB*F%D;V)E*FYE=R!C96YT=7)Y('-C:&]O;&)O;VLJ8F]L9"IR*FYO
>M<FUA;"HQ."HQ.# J(@IE;G9I<F]N;65N="!L97=I<PIS971!541)3SHB+VAO
		much much much deleted.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE  and I would use ultra upper case if it were
	available

DO NOT SEND SUCH LONG RESPONSES ON A GENERAL LIST SERVER.

Either send it only to the person requesting the material or inform
the person or list where it can be found.

Again, PLEASE!

Gerald (Jerry) I. Evenden   Internet: gie at charon.er.usgs.gov
voice: (508)563-6766          Postal: P.O. Box 1027
  fax: (508)457-2310                  N.Falmouth, MA 02556-1027